Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nice Walk...

I went for a short ride last night. I put in about 10 1/2 miles on my Computrainer. Luckily, I'm one of those people that can ride or run staring at a wall for hours on end. I do prefer the outdoors however. Today, my wife said that she wanted to go out of the city and maybe go for a hike. Since I'm in recovery mode right now, that sounded like a very good idea to me. We packed the kids and the scooters in the car, went to the park and hiked about 3 miles on the asphalt trails there.

I found another celiac who has done an iron man distance triathlon. I think she did Coeur d'Alene last year, so I sent her an e-mail asking her for advice.

Well, it's probably time to try and figure out my training schedule. So it's time for me to stop blogging and go do that.