Friday, December 15, 2006

What a week...

This week I found out I would be going to India in January. To make a long story short, I had to get my passport renewed to get my Indian visa. Luckily, since I live in Houston, this wasn't a big deal. I did manage (stupidly) to nearly lose both my passport and my drivers license. Since I'm flying to my parents on Sunday, I can only imagine how bad that could've been.

Training has been a bit haphazard this week. I've had to work long hours, both getting up earlier than usual and going to bed later than I would like. Plus, I just didn't feel like running. My marathon training group is supposed to do a 21 mile run this week and I didn't feel up to it. I got two vaccinations today, and I have one in the fridge for later (oh joy). Thank goodness one of my running buddies from church called and said he didn't feel like running the full distance either and how did 10 miles sound? So that's what I'll be doing tomorrow.

I guess I'll go to bed so that I can get up and do my run...

No comments: